Here is a list of articles in the Combinatory logic category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Combinatory logic is a logical calculus used in mathematical logic and theoretical computer science.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Applicative computing systems (5 P)
Pages in category "Combinatory logic"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Combinatory logic (computing)
- Applicative computing systems (computing)
- Combinatory categorial grammar (computing)
- Fixed-point combinator (computing)
- Iota and Jot (computing)
- SKI combinator calculus (computing)
- To Mock a Mockingbird (computing)