Here is a list of articles in the Compactness theorems category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In mathematics, specifically in topology and functional analysis, compactness theorems provide necessary or sufficient conditions for the compactness of a set.
Pages in category "Compactness theorems"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Arzelà–Ascoli theorem (computing)
- Cantor's intersection theorem (computing)
- Eberlein–Šmulian theorem (computing)
- Gromov's compactness theorem (topology) (computing)
- Prokhorov's theorem (computing)
- Sobolev inequality (computing)