Here is a list of articles in the category Compactness (mathematics) of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In mathematics, specifically in general topology, the topology of metric spaces, and functional analysis, there are a variety of related notions of compactness.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Compactness (mathematics)"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A-paracompact space (computing)
- Exhaustion by compact sets (computing)
- Feebly compact space (computing)
- K-cell (mathematics) (computing)
- Orthocompact space (computing)
- Totally bounded space (computing)