Here is a list of articles in the Computational mathematics category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Computational mathematics involves mathematical research in areas of science where computing plays a central and essential role, emphasizing algorithms, numerical methods, and symbolic methods.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Computational geometry (4 C, 69 P)
- ► Computational statistics (10 C, 47 P)
- ► Computational topology (10 P)
Pages in category "Computational mathematics"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Computational mathematics (computing)
- Data-driven control system (computing)
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (computing)
- Korovkin approximation (computing)
- Lead–lag compensator (computing)
- Material point method (computing)
- Natural element method (computing)
- Rise time (computing)
- Timeline of computational mathematics (computing)