Category:Computer security models
Here is a list of articles in the Computer security models category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category contains articles describing computer security models that are or have been used in practical systems or proposed in theory.
Pages in category "Computer security models"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Discretionary access control (computing)
- Graham-Denning model (computing)
- Object-capability model (computing)
- Protection mechanism (computing)
- Security modes (computing)