Here is a list of articles in the Continued fractions category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In mathematics, regular continued fractions play an important role in representing real numbers, and have a rich general theory touching on a variety of topics in number theory. Moreover, generalized continued fractions have important and interesting applications in complex analysis.
Pages in category "Continued fractions"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Continued fraction (computing)
- Hermite's problem (computing)
- Incomplete gamma function (computing)
- Khinchin's constant (computing)
- Markov constant (computing)
- Mathematical constants by continued fraction representation (computing)
- Minkowski's question-mark function (computing)
- Möbius transformation (computing)
- Silver ratio (computing)
- Śleszyński–Pringsheim theorem (computing)
- Solving quadratic equations with continued fractions (computing)
- Stern–Brocot tree (computing)
- Stieltjes transformation (computing)