Here is a list of articles in the category Convergence (mathematics) of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Convergence (mathematics)"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Big O in probability notation (computing)
- Delta-convergence (computing)
- Epi-convergence (computing)
- Flat convergence (computing)
- Gromov–Hausdorff convergence (computing)
- Intrinsic flat distance (computing)
- Limit (mathematics) (computing)
- Normal convergence (computing)
- Pointwise convergence (computing)
- Scarborough criterion (computing)