Category:Sequences and series
Here is a list of articles in the category Sequences and series of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In mathematics, a sequence is a list of objects (or events) which have been ordered in a sequential fashion; such that each member either comes before, or after, every other member. More formally, a sequence is a function with a domain equal to the set of positive integers.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Sequences and series"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Sequence (computing)
- Farey sequence (computing)
- Geometric progression (computing)
- K-synchronized sequence (computing)
- Monotone convergence theorem (computing)
- Oscillation (mathematics) (computing)
- Tuple (computing)