Here is a list of articles in the Covering lemmas category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Covering lemmas assert that some space can be covered by a certain class of sets; usually, the results are pertinent to measure theory or probability theory in some way.
Pages in category "Covering lemmas"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Hewitt–Savage zero–one law (computing)
- Kolmogorov's zero–one law (computing)
- Lindelöf's lemma (computing)
- Vitali covering lemma (computing)
- Whitney covering lemma (computing)