Deconstruction is a critical outlook concerned with the relationship between text and meaning. Jacques Derrida's 1967 work Of Grammatology introduced the majority of ideas influential within deconstruction.
Pages in category "Deconstruction"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.
- Deconstruction (philosophy)
- Free play (Derrida) (philosophy)
- Simon Glendinning (biography)
- Philippe Lacoue-Labarthe (philosophy)
- Leonard Lawlor (biography)
- List of thinkers influenced by deconstruction (philosophy)
- Logocentrism (philosophy)
- Niall Lucy (philosophy)
- Lukacs and Heidegger (philosophy)
- Lukacs and Heidegger: Towards a New Philosophy (philosophy)
- Jean-François Lyotard (biography)
- Friedrich Ulfers (biography)
- Writing and Difference (philosophy)
- Yale school (philosophy)