Diophantine approximation is the quantitative study of rational number approximations to real numbers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Quasirandomness (6 P)
Pages in category "Diophantine approximation"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Diophantine approximation (computing)
- Auxiliary function (computing)
- Beatty sequence (computing)
- Kronecker's theorem (computing)
- Oppenheim conjecture (computing)
- Proof that e is irrational (computing)
- Restricted partial quotients (computing)
- Weyl's inequality (computing)