Category:Extensible syntax programming languages
Here is a list of articles in the category Extensible syntax programming languages of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category lists those programming languages whose syntax may be extended by the programmer.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lisp programming language family (4 C, 47 P)
Pages in category "Extensible syntax programming languages"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- ASF+SDF Meta Environment (software)
- Dylan (programming language) (computing)
- ECL programming language (computing)
- IMP (programming language) (computing)
- Maude system (computing)
- OCaml (computing)
- Poplog (computing)
- XL (programming language) (computing)