|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Financial law.|
Financial law is a branch of law that examines the financial markets, specifically insurance, derivatives, commercial banking, capital markets and investment management sector. Financial law is formed through three methods financial regulation, case law, and market practice. It forms a part of commercial law but on the aspects which relate to finance. For an overview, see the financial law article.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Financial law"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Financial law (finance)
- Asset-backed security (finance)
- Geneva Securities Convention (finance)
- Kapitalanlagegesetzbuch (finance)
- Overdraft (finance)
- Regulatory haven (finance)
- Term loan (finance)
- United Kingdom insolvency law (finance)