Here is a list of articles in the Fractal curves category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category concerns curves that are fractal in some way, typically by being non-differentiable everywhere, or by having a period-doubling symmetry, and typically having a fractal dimension greater than one.
Pages in category "Fractal curves"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Fractal curve (computing)
- Fibonacci word fractal (computing)
- Gosper curve (computing)
- Hilbert curve (computing)
- Koch snowflake (computing)
- Moore curve (computing)
- N-flake (computing)
- Osgood curve (computing)
- Peano curve (computing)
- Weierstrass function (computing)
- Z-order curve (computing)