Here is a list of articles in the Genetic algorithms category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. A genetic algorithm (GA) is an algorithm used to find approximate solutions to difficult-to-solve problems through application of the principles of evolutionary biology to computer science. Genetic algorithms use biologically-derived techniques such as inheritance, mutation, natural selection, and recombination. Genetic algorithms are a particular class of evolutionary algorithms.
Pages in category "Genetic algorithms"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Genetic algorithm (computing)
- List of genetic algorithm applications (computing)
- Defining length (computing)
- Inheritance (genetic algorithm) (computing)
- Linkage disequilibrium score regression (computing)
- Neuroevolution of augmenting topologies (computing)
- Quality control and genetic algorithms (computing)
- Reward-based selection (computing)
- Weasel program (computing)