Gravitational-wave astronomy is recent sub-field of astronomy using observations of gravitational waves.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Gravitational waves (12 P)
Pages in category "Gravitational-wave astronomy"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Gravitational-wave astronomy (physics)
- Chirp mass (astronomy)
- Ronald Drever (biography)
- First observation of gravitational waves (physics)
- Hanford Site (astronomy)
- Gravitational-wave observatory (astronomy)
- Pulsar timing array (astronomy)
- Quadrupole formula (physics)
- Kip Thorne (biography)
- ZTF J153932.16+502738.8 (astronomy)