Here is a list of articles in the category Informal fallacies of the Philosophy portal. This category is for arguments that are fallacious for reasons other than structural ("formal") flaws, such as a due to ambiguity or a common error in their premises.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Informal fallacies"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- Kettle logic (philosophy)
- Package-deal fallacy (philosophy)
- Parade of horribles (philosophy)
- Poisoning the well (philosophy)
- Post disputation argument (philosophy)
- Presentism (literary and historical analysis) (philosophy)
- Proof by assertion (philosophy)
- Prosecutor's fallacy (computing)
- Proving too much (philosophy)
- Psychologist's fallacy (philosophy)
- Uniqueness bias (philosophy)