Here is a list of articles in the Light fixtures category of the Engineering portal. * A light fixture or luminaire is a technical and professional term for the electrical fixtures used to hold a lamp—a light bulb—the light source.
- Note: The vernacular word "lamp" is often used casually when meaning a light fixture—luminaire: including a table lamp, hanging lamp, porch lamp, desk lamp, wall lamp, floor lamp, and numerous others; and in their components’ names such as lamp shade, lamp cord, and lamp switch.
- Therefore some articles in this category use 'lamp' in their title, but are about light fixtures.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Light fixtures"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Light fixture (engineering)
- Accent lighting (earth)
- Damar kurung lantern (engineering)
- Electrolier (engineering)
- Floodlight (engineering)
- Illumibowl (engineering)
- Nightlight (engineering)
- T5 retrofit conversion (engineering)
- Taiwan Lighting Fixture Export Association (organization)
- Tensor lamp (earth)
- Tiffany lamp (engineering)
- Tizio (engineering)
- Tolomeo desk lamp (engineering)
- Torchère (engineering)
- Touch-sensitive lamp (engineering)
- Track lighting (engineering)
- Traditional lighting equipment of Japan (earth)
- Troffer (engineering)
- Under-cabinet lighting (earth)
- Vitrite (engineering)
- Yard light (engineering)