Here is a list of articles in the category Link protocols of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Link protocols"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- High-Level Data Link Control (computing)
- Open Shortest Path First (computing)
- Secure Neighbor Discovery (computing)
- Semaphore Flag Signaling System (computing)
- Serial Line Internet Protocol (computing)
- Shortest Path Bridging (computing)
- Simple Loop Prevention Protocol (computing)
- Software Communications Architecture (computing)
- Spanning Tree Protocol (computing)
- Subnetwork Access Protocol (computing)
- Synchronous Data Link Control (computing)
- Synchronous transmit-receive (computing)
- Zero code suppression (computing)