Here is a list of articles in the category Main-belt asteroids of the Astronomy portal.
If possible, asteroids should always be placed into one of the numerous sub-categories, in line with the category information given in the minor-planet catalog. Used sources: Small Body Data Ferret (Nesvorný) and AstDys (Milani and Knežević).
All asteroids should be sorted using a 0-padded, 6-digit sortkey based on their numerical designation. Otherwise, their provisional designation should be used. For example:
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Main-belt asteroids (36 C, 9 P)
- ► Astraea asteroids (2 P)
- ► Faïna asteroids (1 P)
- ► Gersuind asteroids (20 P)
- ► Ino asteroids (8 P)
- ► Juno asteroids (41 P)
- ► Lorre asteroids (2 P)
- ► Merxia asteroids (57 P)
- ► Nysa asteroids (1,362 P)
- ► Pallas asteroids (25 P)
- ► Witt asteroids (50 P)
- ► Background asteroids (1 C, 14,927 P)
Pages in category "Main-belt asteroids"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.