Here is a list of articles in the Minimal surfaces category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. *Minimal surfaces — a surface (mathematics) that is unique among all surfaces with a given property in minimizing area, in calculus−mathematics terminology.
Pages in category "Minimal surfaces"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Minimal surface (computing)
- Double bubble conjecture (computing)
- Enneper surface (computing)
- Gyroid (computing)
- K-noid (computing)
- Lidinoid (computing)
- Minimal surface of revolution (computing)
- Triply periodic minimal surface (computing)