Here is a list of articles in the Motherboard category of the Engineering portal. A motherboard, also known as main board, logic board or system board, and sometimes abbreviated as mobo, is the central or primary circuit board making up a complex electronic system, such as a computer.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Motherboard"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Motherboard (engineering)
- Direct memory access (computing)
- Front-side bus (engineering)
- Legacy Plug and Play (engineering)
- Nonvolatile BIOS memory (computing)
- OpenPIC and MPIC (computing)
- PC Card (computing)
- Personal Computer Memory Card International Association (organization)
- Plug and play (engineering)
- Posted write (engineering)
- Programmable interrupt controller (computing)
- Riser card (engineering)
- West Bridge (computing)