Category:Network file systems
Here is a list of articles in the category Network file systems of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. A network file system is one which is backed by a network service instead of data structures on a local storage device.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Distributed file systems (55 P)
Pages in category "Network file systems"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- 3+Share (computing)
- 9P (protocol) (computing)
- BOSH (software)
- CacheFS (computing)
- Ceph (software)
- Chiron FS (computing)
- Cifs (computing)
- CIFSD (software)
- Cloud Foundry (software)
- Cloud storage (computing)
- Clustered file system (computing)
- Coda (file system) (software)
- Coherent file distribution protocol (computing)
- Comparison of distributed file systems (software)
- CRFS (computing)
- ExtremeZ-IP (software)
- V9fs (computing)
- XtreemFS (software)