Here is a list of articles in the category Parasitologists of the Biography portal. A parasitologist is a scientist who studies parasites and their biology and pathology, such as the parasitic diseases caused by them (parasitology). Since parasites can be observed in practically all animal and plant phyla, there are specializations for parasitologists (human, veterinary, plant, etc.).
Pages in category "Parasitologists"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Paul Bujor (biography)
- Anita Hoffmann (biography)
- Ibn Zuhr (biography)
- Aleksandr Markevich (biography)
- Francine Ntoumi (biography)
- Letitia Obeng (biography)
- Marta Tufet (biography)
- George Macdonald Urquhart (biography)