Here is a list of articles in the category Photographic lenses of the Engineering portal. A photographic lens or objective is an integrated system comprising one or more simple optical lens elements, which produces an image of a distant object.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Photographic lens designs (68 P)
Pages in category "Photographic lenses"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Arriscope (lens) (engineering)
- Breathing (lens) (engineering)
- Kit lens (engineering)
- Metrogon (engineering)
- Rectilinear lens (engineering)
- Ultra wide angle lens (engineering)
- Varifocal lens (engineering)