Tair is the name of a series of prime lenses manufactured by KMZ in the Soviet Union.
The Tair 11 series have a focal length of 135mm with a maximum aperture of f/2.8. Variants include the Tair 11A for the M42 lens mount and the original Tair 11 for the M39 lens mount. The Tair 11-T is a "Technical" or "Television" for cinecamera or surveillance. The Tair 11-2 is an M42 lens with a focal length of 133mm. A unique feature of the Tair 11 series is the twenty aperture blades, far more than many modern lenses.
The Tair 3 is a 300mm f/4.5 telephoto lens. Like many other Tair lenses, it uses the M39/M42 lens mount. Although these are mostly black coloured lenses, there exist some very rare light grey ones manufactured earlier. The lens enjoys a reputation of having excellent image quality
The Tair 33 is a 300mm f/4.5 telephoto lens for Kiev 88 (V Mount, Tair-33V) and Pentacon Six or Kiev 60 system (P6 Mount, Tair-33B). 
- "USSR Photo". http://www.ussrphoto.com/wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=106&ParentID=2&ContentID=780&Item=Tair+11A. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "USSR Photo". http://www.ussrphoto.com/wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=106&ParentID=2&ContentID=1089&Item=Ta%26%23239%3Br+11%2D2. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "Pentax Forums reviews". http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/Tair-11A-135mm-F2.8-for-Pentax.html. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "Tobi's Camera Page". http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~tobiko/tair.html. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "Hin's Tech Corner". http://www.techtheman.com/search/label/Photosniper. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "Tair-33 300 mm f/ 4.5 Lens". http://allphotolenses.com/lenses/item/c_1027.html.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Tair (lens). Read more