Here is a list of articles in the Potential theory category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Potential theory concerns itself with the study of harmonic functions.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Potential theory"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Potential theory (computing)
- Axial multipole moments (physics)
- Harmonic measure (computing)
- Kellogg's theorem (computing)
- Multipole expansion (computing)
- Quadrature domains (physics)
- Wolf summation (physics)