Here is a list of articles in the category Proposed engines of the Engineering portal. This is a category for internal combustion engine designs which have been proposed and have received sufficient development and/or publicity to warrant a Wikipedia article, but which have not yet found any commercial application. They may be at many stages of development. They may be patented and/or have been demonstrated. Development may be under way, abandoned, or being actively promoted.
Pages in category "Proposed engines"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Controlled combustion engine (engineering)
- LiquidPiston (engineering)
- Nutating disc engine (engineering)
- Pistonless rotary engine (engineering)
- Two- and four-stroke engines (engineering)
- Wave disk engine (engineering)