Radiobiology is the study of the response of biological tissues to ionizing radiation.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Medicinal radiochemistry (1 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Radiobiology"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Radiobiology (biology)
- Radappertization (physics)
- Radiation dose reconstruction (biology)
- Radiation exposure (disambiguation) (physics)
- Radiation hormesis (biology)
- Radiation monitoring (physics)
- Radiation protection (physics)
- Radiation therapy (physics)
- Radioactive contamination (physics)
- Radioactive tracer (biology)
- Radioanalytical chemistry (biology)
- Radioimmunoassay (biology)
- Radiological warfare (biology)
- Radiopharmacology (biology)
- Radioresistance (biology)
- Radiosensitivity (physics)
- Radiosurgery (biology)
- Radiosynthesis (metabolism) (biology)
- Radiotrophic fungus (physics)
- Radium and radon in the environment (physics)
- RARAF (organization)
- Roentgen equivalent man (computing)
- Röntgen equivalent physical (physics)