Here is a list of articles in the Radiography category of the Physics portal. Radiography is an diagnostic imaging technique which uses electromagnetic radiation other than visible light (usually x-rays). Radiography is the application of Radiology, a branch of medicine.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Radiography"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Radiography (physics)
- 4DCT (physics)
- Backscatter X-ray (physics)
- Industrial radiography (physics)
- Lubbert's effect (physics)
- Orbitomeatal line (physics)
- Unsharpness (physics)
- Voiding cystourethrography (physics)
- Waters' view (physics)