Here is a list of articles in the Religious studies category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Religious studies is the academic field of multi-disciplinary, secular study of religious beliefs, behaviors, and institutions. It describes, compares, interprets, and explains religion, emphasizing systematic, historically based, and cross-cultural perspectives.
While theology attempts to understand the nature of transcendent or supernatural forces (such as deities), religious studies tries to study religious behavior and belief from outside any particular religious viewpoint. Religious studies draws upon multiple disciplines and their methodologies including anthropology, sociology, psychology, philosophy, and history of religion.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Religious studies"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- Religion:Religion and environmentalism
- Religion:Religion and peacebuilding
- Religion:Religion Explained
- Religion:Religion in politics
- Religion:Religious education in primary and secondary education
- Religion:Religious exclusivism
- Religion:Religious instinct
- Organization:Religious Research Association