Here is a list of articles in the category Scientific skepticism of the Philosophy portal. Scientific scepticism draws a line in between science and pseudoscience by demanding testing proof for paranormal claims/theories, by using critical thinking and often scientific methods, to make them self-evident. Most paranormal claims defy testing.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Paranormal hoaxes (1 C, 45 P)
Pages in category "Scientific skepticism"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Brights movement (organization)
- Incredible utility (philosophy)
- Kambo cleanse (philosophy)
- Launceston Skeptics (organization)
- List of organizations opposing mainstream science (philosophy)
- Zététique (philosophy)