Here is a list of articles in the Spacetime category of the Physics portal. In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single continuum. By doing so, physicists have significantly simplified a large number of physical theories, as well as described in a more uniform way the workings of the universe at both the supergalactic and subatomic levels.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Spacetime"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Spacetime (physics)
- Dynamical dimensional reduction (physics)
- Embedded lens (physics)
- Four-dimensionalism (physics)
- Gravitomagnetic time delay (physics)
- Multiple time dimensions (physics)
- Non-simultaneity (physics)
- Optical metric (physics)
- Peres metric (physics)
- Space (computing)