Here is a list of articles in the Time category of the Philosophy portal. Time is a measure of duration. It can mark change by operational definition, or by other technologies. By the 20th century, Albert Einstein came to regard time as a fourth dimension, along with space, within a spacetime.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Time"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Time (philosophy)
- Anachronism (physics)
- Deep time (physics)
- Generation time (physics)
- Multiple time dimensions (physics)
- Tachypsychia (physics)
- Temporal encroachment (physics)
- Temporal expressions (computing)
- Term (time) (computing)
- Terminal countdown demonstration test (physics)
- Time displacement (physics)
- Time in physics (physics)
- Time marketing (physics)
- Time-to-digital converter (physics)
- Time's Paces (physics)
- Time-saving bias (physics)
- Timestamp (physics)
- Timestream (physics)
- Trusted timestamping (computing)
- Two-way satellite time and frequency transfer (computing)
- Vierordt's law (physics)
- Window of opportunity (earth)