Category:Unix file system technology
Here is a list of articles in the category Unix file system technology of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category contains articles related to file systems and supporting technology that is a part of the Unix and Unix-like operating systems
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unix file system-related software (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Unix file system technology"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- BSD disklabel (computing)
- Device file (computing)
- Everything is a file (computing)
- Group identifier (computing)
- Kernfs (BSD) (computing)
- Loop device (computing)
- Null device (computing)
- Procfs (computing)
- Raw device (computing)
- TMPDIR (computing)
- Virtual device (computing)
- Write Ahead Physical Block Logging (computing)