Here is a list of articles in the Virtual economies category of the Finance portal. This category includes pages and media related to particular systems that constitute a virtual economy. Mostly massively multiplayer online games in practice. Criteria:
- The focus of the page need not be economic.
- The system is a persistent world.
- The trade of virtual goods may be by the means of a virtual currency or without it. It may be unauthorised or illegal as long the practice is notable.
- The system allows human participation.
- Only the main page for any such system should be included, unless the subpage specifically deals with economic aspects of the system.
Pages in category "Virtual economies"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Virtual economy (finance)
- Habbo (finance)
- Iron Realms Entertainment (company)
- Massively multiplayer online first-person shooter game (finance)
- Massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game (finance)
- Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (finance)
- MegaZebra (company)
- Megazebra (company)
- Miniconomy (finance)
- Monopoly (game) (software)
- Monopoly money (finance)
- Mytopia (company)
- RuneScape (finance)
- World of Warcraft (finance)
- Zynga (company)