Here is a list of articles in the category X86 architecture of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category contains articles about the x86 architecture.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► X86 instructions (45 P)
Pages in category "x86 architecture"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Global Descriptor Table (computing)
- Kernel page-table isolation (computing)
- Virtual legacy wires (computing)
- Wintel (computing)
- Zet (hardware) (computing)