|Industry||Cross-promotion, Advertising, Windows Store apps|
AdDuplex is a cross-promotion network for Windows Store apps and games. It helps developers reach new users by cross-promoting their apps with other developers on the platform. According to the AdDuplex website (October 2015) more than 10,000 active apps and games use the network, serving more than 30 million ad impressions every day.
AdDuplex was founded by Alan Mendelevich (CEO) in 2011 and is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. In 2012 AdDuplex participated in Startup Sauna accelerator and in 2013 received $500,000 investment from Practica Capital.
In July 2015 AdDuplex released Windows 10 ad SDK for Universal Windows Platform apps.
In August 2015 AdDuplex launched the HERO APP program, which provides free tools and resources to help developers grow their Windows Store apps and games.
The AdDuplex cross-promotion platform allows developers to gain more exposure by helping each other. For each 10 ads one shows in his app, his ad will be displayed 8 times in other apps on the network. The platform supports different formats, including text, image banners and full-screen (interstitial) ads.
AdDuplex enables developers to run targeted paid ad campaigns to acquire new users. Self-service client area puts advertisers in control of their spending, performance and other metrics of the campaign.
AdDuplex Direct provides a list of well performing Windows Store apps and games. It enables developers and advertisers to concentrate on cooperation.
AdDuplex provides content to users. This is extremely important for developers who already monetize their apps with in-app advertising. AdDuplex is often set up as a fallback to other ad networks. Generally, whenever the ad space is not being monetized by other ad networks, the app receives free promotion on AdDuplex.
Alan Mendelevich has been developing software for a living for more than 15 years. He has been an active member of Windows Phone developer community since its inception. Alan has delivered talks on Windows Phone development, marketing and monetization at multiple events in US, UK, Baltics, Finland and Russia. In 2015 Alan was rewarded as Microsoft MVP for Windows Platform Development.
- "AdDuplex home page", AdDuplex home page, 2015
- "AdDuplex helps people help people bug people for money", AdDuplex helps people help people bug people for money, January 2011
- "Startup Sauna puts some money where its mouth is, secures inventure backing", Startup Sauna puts some money where its mouth is, secures inventure backing, September 2012
- "AdDuplex Raises $500,000 to Help Windows Phone Developers Succeed", AdDuplex Raises $500,000 to Help Windows Phone Developers Succeed, 2013
- "AdDuplex has the first Windows 10 in-app ad banner SDK and ad network", AdDuplex has the first Windows 10 in-app ad banner SDK and ad network, July 30, 2015
- "AdDuplex announces HERO APPS promo campaign, partners with Windows Central", AdDuplex HERO APP program, July 2015
- "AdDuplex adding interstitial banner ad support for Windows Phone games", AdDuplex adding interstitial banner ad support for Windows Phone games, February 2015
- "Advertise on AdDuplex", AdDuplex Buy Ads page, 2015
- "AdDuplex launches new monetization platform for developers and advertisers" AdDuplex launches new monetization platform for developers and advertisers, July 2014
- "New advertising features and walkthrough of using Microsoft ads and mediation" New advertising features and walkthrough of using Microsoft ads and mediation, October 2015
- "Using AdDuplex as a Fallback for Microsoft pubCenter", Using AdDuplex as a Fallback for Microsoft pubCenter, March 2011
- "Ads in Apps 101. Part 5. Fill rate implications' Ads in Apps 101. Part 5. Fill rate implications, March 2015
- "Developer Interview: Alan Mendelevich from AdDuplex", Developer Interview: Alan Mendelevich from AdDuplex, February 2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdDuplex was the original source. Read more.