CellMax Technologies was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in the Swedish ICT cluster Kista, outside Stockholm, with subsidiaries in Singapore and the USA. In 2012, CellMax Technologies opened a factory outside Warsaw.
In 2012, Cellmax invested 20 million SEK in a research center and antenna laboratory in Kista. The plant is described as one of the world's most modern and will be used for research and development of the 'next generation' of base station antennas. King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden and Sweden's Prince Daniel opened the plant in summer 2012 along with global industry leaders in telecommunications, and foreign ambassadors.
- "CellMax Antenna – 201105". https://www.scribd.com/doc/55705137/CellMax-Antenna-201105-Compatibility-Mode.
- "CellMax Technologies acquires consulting services provider Antenna Solutions". 15 Dec 2011. http://www.wireless-mag.com/News/13503/CellMax_Technologies_acquires_consulting_services_provider_Antenna_Solutions.aspx.
- "2011 winners". Archived from the original on 2012-09-28. https://web.archive.org/web/20120928233850/http://www.deloitte.co.uk/fast500emea/fast-500-winners/winners-2011/.
- "CellMax Technologies opens the world’s most modern antenna lab and research facility in Sweden". June 13, 2012. Archived from the original on February 3, 2013. https://archive.today/20130203163023/http://teletimesinternational.com/global/9478/cellmax-technologies-opens-the-world%E2%80%99s-most-modern-antenna-lab-and-research-facility-in-sweden.
- "The King and Prince Daniel visit CellMax". June 12, 2012. http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt/royalfamily/latestnews/news/thekingandprincedanielvisitcellmax.5.4a3da1313658e148c33e75.html.
- CellMax Technologies global website
- Swedish Wikipedia about CellMax Technologies
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellmax. Read more