Earth:Maja e Dromodolit (Dromodol peak)
Maja e Dromodolit (Eng: Dromodol Peak) is a mountain peak in the Pejë district in the Rugova region of Kosovo, bordering Montenegro. The area is popular amongst mountain climbers and wanderers. The mountain is 2119 meters above the sea. The area is popular amongst tourists. From the village of Koshutan, it is 14 kilometers to mountain.
- "Hiking Njeri | Aktivitetet | HNJ in Rugova and Radafc". Hiking Njeri. http://hiking.njeri.net/aktivitetet/913/hnj-in-rugova-and-radafc.
- Granit, Granit (11 February 2019). "Koshutan, the beautiful destination of Rugova Mountains". ALPVENTURER If you are planning to visit and hike in Kosovo, Rugova mountains is a must. Located in north-west part of Kosovo, in the border between Kosovo and Montenegro is a region within the Accursed Mountains (Prokletije).. https://alpventurer.com/koshutan-rugova/. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
- "Diplomacia.dk (Maja e Dromodolit 2119m) Ua prezantoj hartat e gjetura në Zvicër, ku Çakorri e Zhlebi janë me Kosovën" (in sq). Diplomacia.dk. Diplomacia. http://www.diplomacia.dk/2016/10/08/457/. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
- evadinaricaproject, Eva Smeele (29 July 2018). "Via Dinarica in Kosovo: The accursed mountains" (in nl-NL). EVAdinarica Project. https://www.evadinaricaproject.com/en/2018/07/29/via-dinarica-in-kosovo/. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
- "Koshutan - Maja e Dromodolit" (in en). https://www.wikiloc.com/hiking-trails/koshutan-maja-e-dromodolit-32986641.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (November 2019)