AMT Nike is a small turbojet, used to power model aircraft and some jetpacks.
Data from 
- Type: Turbojet
- Length: 524 mm
- Diameter: 201 mm
- Dry weight: 8,770 g (19.33 lb)
- Fuel type: Kerosene
- Maximum thrust: 784 N (176 lbf)
- Power-to-weight ratio:
- ↑ "David Mayman flying the Nike powered Jetpack at the London Royal Docks, Oct 5th 2016". AMT Netherlands. http://www.amtjets.com/.
- ↑ "We were promised jetpacks". Wall Street Journal. http://d2svke4rezsrcy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/10230739/wall-street-journal.pdf.
- ↑ "Specifications". www.amtjets.com/. http://www.amtjets.com/specs.php.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMT Nike. Read more