This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2022) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Educating Army Professionals to Win in a Complex World|
|Established||7 July 2015|
|United States Army Training and Doctrine Command|
|Chancellor||GEN Gary M. Brito|
|Provost||BG David C. Foley|
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
|Black, gold and white|
|Black, gold and white|
The Army University is a professional military education university system of the United States Army. It is the largest professional military education system in the world, with over 150,000 soldiers educated in more than 88 occupations across its worldwide network of 70 schools. Approximately 25% of its curriculum is currently accredited, primarily for officer training; however, initiatives are underway to accredit all enlisted training as well.
Army University Press
Army University Press is a university press affiliated with Army University. It is based out of Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Air University (United States Air Force)
- Marine Corps University
- Texas A&M University System
- (25 March 2020) General Officer Assignments "Brig. Gen. Donn H. Hill, commander, 2nd Security Force Assistance Brigade, Pope Army Airfield, North Carolina, to deputy commanding general, U.S. Army Combined Arms Center; provost, Army University; and deputy commandant, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas"
- "About Army University". https://www.armyuniversity.edu/About.aspx.
- University, Army (29 February 2016). "Army University Educating Leaders in a Complex World". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ezmhhaNps.
- "The Army University Proclamation". https://armyu.army.mil/sites/default/files/documents/ArmyU%20Proclamation.pdf.
- Brown, LTG Robert B. (25 February 2015). "The Army University White Paper". https://armyuniversity.edu/images/AboutPageImages/Army%20University%20White%20Paper%20(Combined%20Arms%20Center%2025%20Feb%2015).pdf.
- Myers, Meghann (12 June 2019). "The Army launches plan to give college credit for training soldiers are already doing". Army Times. https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/06/12/the-army-launches-plan-to-give-college-credit-for-training-soldiers-are-already-doing/.
- "About Army University Press". Army University Press. https://www.armyupress.army.mil/About/.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army University. Read more