|Edited by||Seth Marder|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
|ISO 4||Mater. Horiz.|
Materials Horizons is a bimonthly peer-reviewed scientific journal that covers research across the breadth of materials science at the interface between chemistry, physics, biology and engineering. The current executive editor is Sam Keltie. The journal was established in 2014. A sister journal Nanoscale Horizons was launched in 2016.
The journal publishes "communications" (articles for rapid publication), "reviews" (state-of-the-art accounts of a research field), "mini-reviews" (research highlights in an emerging area of materials science, usually from the past 2–3 years) and "focus articles" (educational articles providing an overview of a concept in materials science).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is indexed in the Science Citation Index. Selective content is also indexed in Polymer Library, Inspec, Biotechnology and Bioengineering Abstracts, METADEX, Mechanical Engineering Abstracts, Solid State and Superconductivity Abstracts, Metal Abstracts and CSA Technology Research Database, and CABI.
- List of scientific journals in chemistry
- Journal of Materials Chemistry A
- Journal of Materials Chemistry B
- Journal of Materials Chemistry C
- Marder, Seth; Dunn, Liz. "Materials Horizons: a personal perspective". Mater. Horizons 1: 10. doi:10.1039/c3mh90001k.
- "UKSG eNews". 1 February 2013. http://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/UKSG/289/Materials-Horizons/.
- "Nanoscale Horizons". 19 May 2015. http://www.rsc.org/journals-books-databases/about-journals/nanoscale-horizons/.
- "Materials Horizons Article Guidelines". http://www.rsc.org/Publishing/Journals/guidelines/AuthorGuidelines/JournalPolicy/Journals/MH.asp.
- "Science Citation Index Master List". http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/.
- "New Journals in Zetoc". 20 December 2013. http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/newjournals.html.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Materials Horizons. Read more