Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science
Theor. Issues Ergon. Sci. doesn't exist.
Theor Issues Ergon Sci doesn't exist.
|Discipline||Ergonomics, IT, computer science|
Taylor & Francis
|ISO 4||Theor. Issues Ergon. Sci.|
The Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science (TIES) journal is an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed academic journal covering research in human factors and ergonomics. Unlike other ergonomics journals that deal primarily with applications, TIES focuses on theoretical aspects of the science. The journal was established in 2000 and is published by Taylor & Francis. The co-editors are Waldemar Karwowski (University of Central Florida) and Dylan Schmorrow (Chief Scientist, Soar Technology). TIES publishes 6 issues per year, and it is affiliated with the International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- British Library Inside
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- EBSCO Databases
- Electronic Collections Online
- Ergonomics Abstracts
- New Jour
- Occupational Safety and Health Database
- OCLC ArticleFirst
- Taylor & Francis TIES homepage. (2014, March 28). Retrieved August 17, 2014 from http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/ttie20/current.
- Taylor & Francis TIES editorial board. (n.d.). Retrieved August 17, 2014 from http://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=editorialBoard&journalCode=ttie20#.U_FOB_ldWLU.
- Taylor & Francis TIES journal indexing. (n.d.). Retrieved August 17, 2014 from http://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=abstractingIndexing&journalCode=ttie20#.U_FNBfldWLU.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science. Read more