HandWiki is a wiki encyclopedia and a content management for collaborative editing of articles on science, technology and computing. It is one of the world's largest encyclopedias for these topics. Registered users can post and edit articles, books, manuals and tutorials. One can login or request account using the top-right menu. Read more about HandWiki here.
- Oct 17, 2020: 1st year birthday celebration with 300k scholarly articles.
- Oct 5, 2020: Teamed up with with Larry Sanger (co-founder of Wikipedia) and the Knowledge Standards Foundation to work on inclusion to Encyclosphere.
- Aug 19, 2020: Restored 15200 scholarly articles removed from Wikipedia in 2018 & 2019.
- July 20, 2020: More options for support and donations.
- June 5, 2020: Translation to 20 languages using the left sidebar.
- May 2, 2020: HandWiki is the largest resource on natural and formal sciences. See HandWiki article statistics.
- Apr 20, 2020: Looking for editors with professional background.
- Feb 21 12, 2020: Use the DMelt project for searches inside >40,000 source code descriptions and >700 code examples
- Earth:Climate variability
- Earth:Automated Meteorological Data Acquisition System
- Earth:Reservoir petrophysics
- Earth:Polar vortex
- Earth:Numerical weather prediction
- Earth:Mars general circulation model
- Earth:Integrated assessment modelling
- Earth:General circulation model
- Earth:Directional-hemispherical reflectance
- Earth:Yukon Ice Patches
- Earth:Voluntary observing ship program
Mathematics and Computer Science
Here are encyclopedic articles on abstract concepts applied to many branches of science. They unify foundations of mathematics with computing. Mathematics is an essential tool in computing, but computing is used as a main component in mathematical problem solving. These topics cover all branches of mathematics, statistics, computer science, data analysis, machine learning and information science.
Natural, Formal and Social Sciences
Here are article related to specific sciences organized by topic.
Companies, Organizations and People
Here are articles about organizations, companies and people contributing to research and technology. They serve to support the citations in HandWiki research articles and books.
Books, Monographs, Manuals and Tutorials
Here are books, monographs and tutorials. Books and manuals are organized as collections of articles, and typically span many wiki pages. A monograph discusses a detailed study of a single specialized subject. Monographs use a single wiki page.
Topical in-depth encyclopedias
Here are in-depth encyclopedias organized according the scientific fields supported in HandWiki.
This section contains the description of the HandWiki encyclopedia project.