Here is a list of articles in the category 0 (number) of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. 0 is the additive identity and the number of items in an empty set. This category is for concepts that are related to the number zero. See also List of zero terms for other uses in mathematics.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Root-finding algorithms (44 P)
Pages in category "0 (number)"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- 0 (computing)
- 0.0.0.0 (computing)
- Additive identity (computing)
- Division by zero (computing)
- Empty sum (computing)
- January 0 (computing)
- Zero object (algebra) (computing)
- Root (graph theory) (computing)
- Trailing zero (computing)
- Year zero (astronomy)