Alternative medicine encompasses methods used in both complementary medicine and alternative medicine, known collectively as complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). These methods are used in place of ("alternative to"), or in addition to ("complementary to"), conventional medical treatments. The terms are primarily used in the western world, and include several traditional medicine techniques practiced throughout the world.
If you add something to this category it should also be added to list of forms of alternative medicine.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Alternative medicine"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total.
- Faith healing (unsolved)
- Family Constellations (philosophy)
- Fasting spittle (social)
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead (unsolved)
- Fatafat (chemistry)
- Feldenkrais Method (unsolved)
- Folk epidemiology of autism (unsolved)
- Food combining (unsolved)
- Frequency specific microcurrent (unsolved)
- Functional medicine (organization)
- Jilly Juice (unsolved)
- Tar water (unsolved)
- Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises (unsolved)
- Terrain theory (unsolved)
- Tinnitus retraining therapy (philosophy)
- Medicine:Traditional Chinese medicine
- Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (social)
- Trager approach (unsolved)
- Trauma-sensitive yoga (unsolved)
- Trigenics (unsolved)
- Turmeric juice (unsolved)
- Wobenzym (biology)