Here is a list of articles in the Artificial life category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Artificial life is an interdisciplinary line of research (largely between computer science and biology, but with applications in wide areas including economics and archeology) with the aim to create living or lifelike artificial systems, either in the form of computer programs or in the form of robots.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Artificial life"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Artificial life (computing)
- OpenWorm (computing)
- 3D Virtual Creature Evolution (software)
- Agent-based model (computing)
- Animat (computing)
- Artificial chemistry (chemistry)
- Artificial creation (computing)
- Artificial life framework (computing)
- Artificial life organizations (computing)
- Artificially Expanded Genetic Information System (computing)
- Astrochicken (computing)
- Autocatalytic set (computing)
- Avida (software)
- History of artificial life (computing)
- Noble Ape (software)
- Unnatural Selection (video game) (software)
- Von Neumann universal constructor (computing)
- Weasel program (computing)
- Xenobot (engineering)