Here is a list of articles in the category Atmospheric radiation of the Astronomy portal.
Category atmospheric radiation is an umbrella term for studies of atmospheric optics, radiative transfer in the atmosphere, light scattering on hydrometeors and molecules, band models of atmospheric transmission. Atmospheric radiation plays crucial role in studies of atmospheric remote sensing.
Single scattering of light is discussed in Category:Scattering, absorption and radiative transfer (optics)
Pages in category "Atmospheric radiation"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Angstrom exponent (physics)
- Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility (organization)
- Konrad Johannes Karl Büttner (biography)
- Effect of Sun angle on climate (astronomy)
- Free streaming (astronomy)
- Greenhouse effect (astronomy)
- Hemispherical photography (computing)
- Optical properties of water and ice (physics)
- Ultraviolet index (astronomy)