Here is a list of articles in the Ballistics category of the Physics portal. Ballistics (gr. ba'llein, "throw") is the science that deals with the motion, behavior, and effects of projectiles, especially bullets, aerial bombs, rockets, or the like; the science or art of designing and hurling projectiles so as to achieve a desired performance.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Ballistics"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Ballistics (physics)
- Ballistic coefficient (physics)
- Ballistic eyewear (physics)
- Ballistic gelatin (physics)
- Ballistic impact (engineering)
- Ballistic limit (physics)
- Ballistic missile (physics)
- Ballistic pendulum (physics)
- Ballistic table (physics)
- Bulletproof vest (physics)
- Ballistics by the Inch (physics)
- Behind-armor debris (physics)
- Bullet bow shockwave (physics)
- Free-return trajectory (astronomy)
- QuickLOAD (software)